For the sixth year in a row, many of Houston’s leading restaurants are teaming up with The Thread Alliance, a local nonprofit dedicated to ending child abuse once and for all, during National Child Abuse Prevention Month. Starting on April 1st, Houston diners will find a Blue Plate Special entrée, dessert, or drink on the menu at participating eateries; for every Blue Plate menu item ordered, the restaurant will donate percentage of its proceeds to The Thread Alliance.
It’s a perfect—and tasty—opportunity for Houstonians and visitors alike to turn a night out into a meaningful chance to make a difference in a child’s life.
A full list of participating restaurants is below.
- Axelrad Beer Garden
- Bayou City Seafood & Pasta
- Carmelo’s Ristorante
- D’Amico’s Italian Market Café
- Dish Society – Galleria/Tanglewood, Katy/Cinco Ranch, Memorial Green
- Etoile Cuisine et Bar
- Fadi’s Mediterranean Grill – Dairy Ashford, Katy, Memorial, Sugar Land
- FM Kitchen and Bar
- Giacomo’s Cibo e Vino
- Lopez Mexican Restaurant – Dulce de Lopez Dessert Food Truck
- Neiman Marcus – Mariposa
- Ouisie’s Table
- Ragin’ Cajun – The Original, Woodlake Square
- Rockfish Seafood & Grill – Champions Forest, Royal Oaks
- Steamboat House
- Sud Italia
- The Houstonian Club – Center Court Café
Featured photo of Emmaline © Julie Soefer Photography.