Houston’s restaurant week(s) is one of the biggest events of the year, where over 25 restaurants participate to raise money for The Houston Food Bank. Since the inaugural event in 2003, Houston Restaurant Weeks has become the biggest fundraiser of its kind in the United States, raising over $14.7 million to date. This week not only were the list of restaurants announced but some of their menus as well.
Between August 1st to September 2 you can enjoy meals from an array of different eateries all priced at, $20 for brunch & lunch and $35 or $45 for dinner. A few places that we suggest trying out:
- Brenner’s on the Bayou for brunch or dinner
- Caracol for lunch or dinner
- Emmaline for lunch or dinner
- Foundation Room for dinner
- Ginger & Fork for lunch or dinner
- Laurenzo’s for brunch, lunch or dinner
- Le Colonial for dinner
- Rise No.2 for dinner
- True Food Kitchen for brunch or dinner.
Explore more of who is participating and take a look at their delicious menus online and make sure to make your reservations, places book up fast!